Sunday, July 6, 2014

Jump for Joy


Hey hey hey!
Happy belated 4th of July!
Had on some red, black and specks of blue with silver as a stand-in for white for the eve of Independence Day.  Three days ago.  I don't know how some of these bloggers I follow put out actual outfit of the day posts...unless they write a few ahead of time for scheduled posts or somehow just create the time.  Does anyone have that...a time-creator machine?  I'd like very much to have that.   

I bought these pants a long time ago and once again left them in my closet for months before actually wearing them out.  Lately I've been wearing them often to work, usually with a blazer.  But on this holiday eve, the Thursday that felt like a Friday, I decided to put on my favorite vest instead (the dress code at my job is strangely variable).  Because vests are amazing.  When you feel like adding a jacket but not an entire jacket...there it is!  And that's all I've got.  Happy day!!!

off-side


Outfit Details
Femme by Tresics t-shirt
Ava vest (forever thrifted)
Halogen Taylor Fit pants
Dolce Vita flats
those silver bangles again

1 comment: