Saturday, August 30, 2014

Banana Blue on the Second

 On the second day of graduate school I was a banana with splashes of black and blue.  This is actually the exact same outfit from this July, with the blue denim shorts swapped for the yellow jeans (which both happen to be from the same brand, hmmm).  The unexpectedly oversized tank tucked in ever so slightly differently (:o).  Purse swapped for a more functional backpack (if I'm in school I feel I must carry a backpack).  The earrings were a birthday gift from my dear friends and the hair is an interesting pin-up involving two types of braids that I should learn how to do myself...

A note on the yellow jeans: I found them at Plato's Closet, this cool secondhand clothing shop that a co-worker suggested I go to over a year ago and I never made time to go.  The salesgirl commented that yellow was the one color of pants she didn't have yet and she asked if I knew how I was going to style them.  I had no idea.  I probably should have thought about its specific value to my closet but they were only $15 and they were yellow, so... 
I've worn them three times already, if that means anything.

why yes, that is a single earring in the cuff
Outfit Details
Cynthia Rowley tank // Kut by the Kloth jeans // Report oxfords // Forever 21 jacket // gold/blue earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment