Monday, November 17, 2014

Throwback Time

Does this count as a leg pop, Princess Mia?
I am dancing...
Ay, I see you!
This was a couple weeks back when I was all hype on chocolate cake from Benjy's.  I was meeting some Igbo peeps for Happy Hour and didn't know how to dress.  Up or down?  Maybe this is dressy casual (that black Goody headband ensures the casual part, I believe).  Because the last time I wore this BCBG skirt it was casual to the max. 

I hope you all are as happy and optimistic as I appear in these photos.  Right now I'm supposed to be seriously grinding.  This grad school business...three papers due within the next two weeks.  And on that note, good day all. xoxo

What I'm Wearing
Express cami // Classiques Entier jacket // BCBG Max Azria skirt// Seychelles wedge boots // Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag // JewelMint Florals necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment